VERITUS GROUP ACADEMY
Certification Course in Mid-Level Fundraising
Are you losing donors by the hundreds (or maybe even thousands) and feel lost at how to retain your donors and support your major gift and planned giving programs? We believe mid-level is the key. By focusing on your mid-level donors, you will not only provide vital support to the rest of the donor pipeline by retaining valuable donors and promoting qualified prospects to the major gifts program, but you will also strengthen your donor relationships and increase your organization’s net revenue.
Participants who complete the course in full will become Veritus Scholars.
Register a month in advance and Save $200!
Registration for the September course ends in:
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Understand the fundamentals needed to set up a successful mid-level program.
- Understand how to set up your data correctly so you can measure your program, track key metrics, and ensure you have the right donors in your caseload pool.
- Learn what is required to have a meaningful and impactful donor offer in a mid-level program.
- Understand how to use the introduction series to begin learning about your donor’s passions, interests, preferences, and desire for a relationship.
- Learn what skills, talents, and characteristics are found in extraordinary Mid-level Officers and how to hire, retain and motivate them.
- Understand the Mid-Level Officer role and what is required to be successful in it.
- Learn how to tier your caseload and create personalized, meaningful communication plans.
- Understand how to use permission-based asking in all of your donor conversations.
- Learn how to smoothly and strategically move donors up to major gifts.
What you need to know:
- This course is self-paced and allows you to interact in a multi-media learning experience (webinars, videos, podcasts, readings, and group calls) on your own schedule during the 13-week course period.
- There are 8 modules in this course. You should estimate 3-5 hours of work per module. Each module does vary, so we recommend setting aside time each week to stay on top of your course work.
- When you complete the course and submit your assignments, you’ll earn 36 CFRE Credits. Upon completing the course, you will also earn your Veritus Scholar certificate.
- Our Live Community Q&A calls for this course are recommended, but not required. These calls are a time to be live with a Veritus expert, ask questions, seek guidance on implementation, and share ideas with your fellow participants.
The Foundation for Ellis Medicine
“When you complete Veritus’ Mid-Level Fundraising course, you walk away with everything you need to implement the program. I’ve worked in development for 10+ years, and I really appreciate having a process in place that has been proven to be successful…
Oregon Health & Science University Foundation
“The Veritus Group Mid-Level Certification Course was a wonderful experience and did not disappoint! I decided to take this course with a colleague in anticipation of building a mid-level program at our organization…
“The material I learned in the Veritus Mid-Level Certification Course has helped me create more structure around my work with mid-level donors and provided me with the knowledge and support to move the program forward confidently…
Does any of this speak to you?
Q & A
You probably have some questions about how this course might apply to your situation. Read below for more useful information.
How long does this course last?
This course lasts 13-weeks. Within that timeframe, the course is self-paced so you can progress at your own speed. However, the end date for each session is firm and cannot be extended.
What do I get out of the course?
How soon do I have to decide?
Course registration closes the Friday before the course start date at Midnight Eastern. If you’ve missed the registration deadline and need to join a particular session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Are there CFRE credits available?
Choose the session that’s right for you.
The next session starts on Septermber 19, 2022. Register today!
Regular price: $1,997
Register a month in advance and Save $200!
Enrollment is now open for 2022 classes!
Choose your session.
September 19, 2022
October 31, 2022
Have questions? Call us at (859) 212-6262