VERITUS GROUP ACADEMY
Discovering Your Donor’s Passions and Interests
2021 only: Pay what you can – as little as $25!
Download the Curriculum Guide
… Belief that because the donor has always given to Program X, that is her passion.
… Struggling to know how to dig deeper when a donor says, “I just love everything that you do!”
… Not knowing what to do next when a donor doesn’t seem to have a strong connection.
If you are ready to learn how to truly discover your donor’s passions and interests and how to use that information to better serve your donor, then this course is for you!
What we’ll cover:
- How to truly be donor-centered
- Why knowing a donor’s passions and interests is so critical to growing their giving
- How to identify and discover passions and interests
- How to build trust with the donor
- How to uncover the drivers behind a donor’s interests
- Using Permission-Based Asking in donor conversations to uncover passions and interests
- Tips for building and/or repairing trust with the donor
- How to note passions and interests in your moves management system
What you need to know:
- This course is self-paced and allows you to interact with the content on your own schedule during the 4-week course period.
- There is 1-module in this course. You should estimate 5-8 hours of course work.
- When you complete the course and submit your assignments, you’ll earn 6 CFRE Credits.
- Our peer group discussion call for this course is recommended, but not required. This call is a time to be live with a Veritus expert and ask questions, seek guidance on implementation, and share ideas with your fellow participants. All calls are recorded and will be made available to participants within 24 hours.
Q & A
You probably have some questions about how this course might apply to your situation. Read below for more useful information.
Why should I choose this course?
What do I get out of this course?
You’ll learn how to uncover your donor’s passions and interests in a way that respects and honors the donor. This kind of information requires trust and authenticity, so we’ll be diving in to how you should approach building a relationship on these foundations.
When you finish the course, you’ll have a straightforward strategy for how to build authentic relationships with your donors, and you’ll know what you need to do to serve your donors. And, you’ll get 6 CFRE credits when you submit all course assignments!
Is this course for me?
Everyone in your organization should know how to build meaningful relationships with your donors, learn their passions and interests, and provide them with communication and giving opportunities that align with their interests.
This course was designed for busy fundraising professionals like you. It’s self-paced, over the course of 4 weeks, and has a mix of materials to help you learn and integrate the information.
Choose the session that’s right for you.
The next session will start on November 15, 2021. Register today!
Regular price: $297
Special 2021 Offer: Pay what you can
Enrollment is now open for 2021 classes!
Choose your session.
November 15, 2021
Have questions? Call us at (859) 212-6262