VERITUS GROUP ACADEMY
Creating Meaningful Connections with Your Donors
Download the Curriculum Guide
Are you building meaningful relationships with your donors? Creating connections can be challenging if you don’t have the right structure to help you communicate in a purposeful way with your donors.
This course provides a thorough system and structure for creating individualized communication plans for your major donors. You’ll also learn all the types of touch points you can use, both digital and traditional, to meaningfully engage with your donors by sharing things that speak to their interests and passions.
What we’ll cover:
- How to create a 12-month touch points plan of meaningful connections for each of your qualified donors
- Using the Donor Engagement Plan as your planning tool, and documenting actions in your database
- Integrating digital technology and virtual experiences into your communication plan
- Mastering the moves management cycle to keep moving your relationships forward
What you need to know:
- This course is self-paced and allows you to interact in a multi-media learning experience (video trainings, audio trainings, readings, and group calls) on your own schedule.
- There are 3-modules in this course. You should estimate 3-5 hours of work per module.
- Upon completion of all required assessments, you’ll earn 11 CFRE credits.
Special Guest Instructor: Joe Jestus
This course will deliver the training you need now.
You’ll get content delivered to your inbox with video, podcasts, webinars, social media connections and EVEN homework… not to burden you, but to help lift you up in your work.
No boring lectures, no boring lists of facts and figures, but real stories of what works in the field. This course is designed specifically to help you do the right things for your donors and meet their needs in this new era of fundraising.
Does any of this speak to you?
Q & A
You probably have some questions about how this course might apply to your situation. Read below for more useful information.
Do you really recommend creating personalized touch points?
Yes, but don’t freak out! This course will show you the system we use that makes this process manageable and keeps you focused. As you learn your donor’s passions and interests, it is so important to create personalized touch points that will help you deepen their connection with your mission.
How will this help me maintain meaningful donor relationships in this new, digitally-focused, age of fundraising?
This course will equip fundraisers with only the best tools and resources, but also the necessary strategies and approaches for implementing the digital tools in a way that authentically and meaningfully connects with donors.
Will this work for my time and schedule?
The course will be available to you online at any time during the scheduled length of the course, so there is no issue with time zone challenges.