VERITUS GROUP ACADEMY
Creating Meaningful Connections Using Digital Technology
Download the Curriculum Guide
We’ve partnered with world-class storytellers that are experts in the field of digital fundraising to bring you this 3-module course. In the course, you’ll be equipped with the tools, resources, and systems needed to adjust your caseload to incorporate digital communication and effectively create meaningful connections for your donors in the digital age. The goal of this course is to specifically equip you with the strategies, insights, and tools you need to virtually connect with your donors, incorporate digital touch points into your plan, and manage donors who are now expecting online options.
Register a month in advance and Save 5%!
Registration for the November course ends in:
You’ll emerge from this course with:
- An understanding of how to apply The Veritus Way and our philosophy to fundraising in the digital age.
- Specific tools to better engage and create meaningful connections with donors.
- An understanding of how to set boundaries and set donor expectations when it comes to digital communication.
- Knowledge on how to adjust your touch point plan to incorporate digital options, as well as strategies for how to repurpose digital content.
- Strategies for how to make the ask when you can’t meet face-to-face (and how to build trust to hopefully lead to a future face-to-face meeting).
What you need to know:
- This course is self-paced and allows you to interact in a multi-media learning experience (webinars, videos, podcasts, readings, and group calls) on your own schedule during the 8-week course period.
- There are 3-modules in this course. You should estimate 3-5 hours of work per module. Each module does vary, so we recommend setting aside time each week to stay on top of your course work. .
- When you complete the course and submit your assignments, you’ll earn 14 CFRE Credits.
- Our peer group discussion calls for this course are recommended, but not required. These calls are a time to be live with a Veritus expert and ask questions, seek guidance on implementation, and share ideas with your fellow participants. All calls are recorded and will be made available to participants within 24 hours.
Special Guest Instructor: Joe Jestus
This course will deliver the training you need now.
You’ll get content delivered to your inbox with video, podcasts, webinars, social media connections and EVEN homework… not to burden you, but to help lift you up in your work.
No boring lectures, no boring lists of facts and figures, but real stories of what works in the field. This course is designed specifically to help you do the right things for your donors and meet their needs in this new era of fundraising.
Does any of this speak to you?
Q & A
You probably have some questions about how this course might apply to your situation. Read below for more useful information.
Why all this emphasis on digital technology?
Never before has an aptitude for digital technologies been such an important skillset for fundraising. We are living in an unprecedented time, and while many of the most significant shifts have occurred, it is imperative that fundraisers prepare for digital channels to be a big part of their future.
How will this help me maintain meaningful donor relationships in this new age of fundraising?
This course will equip fundraisers with only the best tools and resources, but also the necessary strategies and approaches for implementing the digital tools in a way that authentically and meaningfully connects with donors.
Does this mean face-to-face fundraising is no longer important?
While face-to-face interactions will continue to be valuable, fundraisers are being forced to shift their understanding of what makes for a meaningful connection. At Veritus, we have been talking about the wide variety of types of meaningful connections for years. You don’t have to meet with a donor face-to-face to engage the donor, build trust, or ask them for a gift.
And now, many fundraisers finally have the tools they need to use different technologies to manage their caseload.
Will this work with my schedule and time zone?
The course will be available to you online at any time during the scheduled length of the course, so there is no issue with time zone challenges. Our live conversations will also be scheduled as best we can to accommodate many different time zones, and recordings will be available to course participants.
Choose the session that’s right for you.
The next session will start on November 1, 2021. Register today!
Regular price: $997
Register before October 2, 2021 and Save 5%!
Enrollment is now open for 2021 classes!
Choose your session.
November 1, 2021
Have questions? Call us at (859) 212-6262