Major Gift Capabilities
Major Gift Management & Consulting
Our job is to help you create authentic donor relationships and make you successful in your work. We know that being a major gift officer is one of the toughest jobs in our industry… and managing a major gift program is incredibly challenging. At Veritus, our job is to help YOU be successful. We help you structure your major gift program. We dive into the details with you so that you are working with qualified donors who have a revenue goal and a strategy attached to every donor on your portfolio.
But we don’t just stop there. We work with you on a weekly basis to make sure you are working your plan, strategizing moves and staying focused on building relationships with your donors. We know – by having worked with hundreds of major gift officers and development professionals over the years – that this is the best way to keep you accountable to the goals you set.
Major Donor Strategy:
Managing, Cultivating and Stewarding the Right Donors
Veritus helps you:
- Create a qualification process to identify donors who want to relate to your organization.
- Identify donor passions and interests and preferred communication media.
- Set goals and create plans for each donor.
- Meet weekly to train, coach, encourage and keep you accountable to your goals.
- Track individual donor activity, performance and retention against previous year’s performance.
Why do we say this is a winning formula?
Because we have a proven track record of success with our clients. When you work with Veritus, more donor relationships are built, revenue increases and your job satisfaction goes way up! Just ask those that have worked with us to tell you their story.
We can start on the journey with you by analyzing your data. To this end, we offer a FREE, no-obligation donor assessment. Your data will tell us a story. We want to get to know that story, look for opportunities for improvement and show you ways that Veritus can help you soar.
Veritus ALSO helps you:
- Analyze long-term donor retention and donor value attrition vs benchmarks.
- Identify where new donor giving hides lost donor giving.
- Analyze major donor economics: staff cost in relation to caseload value.
- Identify mega donor opportunities, confluence of wealth overlay and current giving.
- Analyze mid-level donor economics for adding cultivation and stewardship.