Mid-Level Gift Capabilities
Mid-Level Gift Management & Consulting
Veritus has many years of experience developing mid-level programs by working with mid-level reps to cultivate and steward your donors. Mid-level is really about moving the donor from a one-to-many marketing experience to a more one-to-one experience. It’s not as intense as a major gift program, but through e-mail, personal notes and phone calls a mid-level rep can begin to form relationships with donors. Ultimately the mid-level relationship manager will be able to move qualified donors into major gift portfolios.
The entire goal of a mid-level program is to do three things: 1) Increase donor retention, 2) Increase the revenue per donor and 3) move as many qualified donors as we can into major gift portfolios. That’s it. But it takes work, focus and a strong strategic communication plan to make that happen. Veritus knows how.
Click here to contact us and we’ll tell you in great detail how we can help you develop your own mid-level program.
Veritus helps you:
- Set caseloads and establish goals for mid-level donors
- Analyze multi-year donor retention to reveal attrition and potential
- Create strategies for cultivation and stewardship
- Monitor benchmarks for retention, increased giving, and referrals to Major Gifts
- Manage in-house or out-sourced donor representatives
- Produce goal-focused progress reports for management