Major Gift Officers
The MGO has the hardest job in fundraising. No doubt. You have to be everything to everybody. And because your job is so hard, you can use support, with someone to walk alongside of you.
At Veritus, we are all about helping you soar! When we work with your organization, we provide you with training, coaching, structure, accountability and focus. We’ll sit down and help you to develop your portfolio, then work with you to create a goal and strategy for every one of your donors; then together we tier those donors based on their giving and potential. All to help you focus on just the right donors.
We talk with you every week. We give you strategy, coaching and encouragement so you can achieve your revenue goals.
If you’d rather learn from us online, we offer a Certification Course for Major Gift Fundraisers through our Major Gift Academy. And if you need ongoing coaching after that course, we can provide that.
Click here to engage us for weekly coaching and accountability tracking through our consulting services.
How We Help Major Gift Officers
- We train and continue to coach.
- We determine caseload selection criteria with focus on active donors vs. prospects
- We help you set goals and build your caseload
- We set and monitor your retention and donor attrition rates
- We help you produce monthly management reports to show your progress.