Major Gift Academy
Are you in search of training that will inspire you, yet give you the tools to help you be the best in your daily work? You need Major Gift Academy.
Online Training & Resources
Major Gift Academy is far more than an online course – it’s your source for major gift fundraising training at all levels of your organization.
We realize that you have many needs, including:
- Starting or building your major gift program
- Learning to be a better major gift fundraiser
- Examining and overcoming challenges, both individual and organizational
- Increasing donor retention and finding new major donors
- Building a culture of philanthropy in your organization
- Hiring and retaining the best fundraising staff, and managing them effectively
Through our group and individual trainings offered both online and in-person, Major Gift Academy has solutions for these and other pressing needs.
We offer comprehensive online training in three areas:
- The Certification Course for Major Gift Fundraisers – This foundational online course is an 8-module, 3-month course offered twice a year for anyone directly involved with major donors. Learn more…
- The Certification Course for Managers and Executives. Organizational leaders need to know how to manage their fundraising programs and staff, and how to evaluate their MGOs’ performance. This 5-module course will give non-profit managers and leaders the tools they need to succeed. Learn more…
- Topical Online Offerings. These shorter courses will cover specific topics that you want training for, in different times of the year or different phases of your career. Click here to see our 4th Quarter skills offering: Making Your Year-End Goals
CFRE credits are available for many online courses. Read more…
MGA COURSES, TRAININGS AND COACHING
Major Gift Academy isn’t just a course; it’s your source for major gift trainings for all types. Click below for information on the type of course you’re looking for:
Custom On-Site Trainings and Coaching
Custom On-Site Trainings
A number of organizations are approaching training by sending their MGOs through some or all of an online course, then bringing in a custom on-site training to ensure that learning is integrated into their particular organizational needs. When you hire Veritus Group’s MGA team for an on-site training, you work with MGA staff to create and determine the outcomes of that on-site training. Each training is led by an experienced Veritus Group member who tailors the experience to your needs. Learn more…
Major Gift Academy also offers group and individual phone and web-conference coaching, where you work with an experienced member of the Veritus team to address your specific areas where growth is needed. The timing and pace of the coaching is tailored to meet your schedule.