For years, we’ve heard regularly from folks who want to know how to start a major gift program. Most of these development professionals are working in small to medium sized non-profits and they just don’t have the resources to hire outside consultants to help them.
At Veritus Group, we firmly believe that the greatest source of revenue growth for non-profits in the next decade is going to come through improved management and the execution of major gift strategies. So we want to help you in any way we can to ensure your success.
We created a white paper to show you the outlines of how to start a major gift program, no matter how large or small your organization. Follow the steps, and you will be on your way to establishing a robust major gift program, which will lead to engaged donors and increased revenue for your mission.
What you will learn in this White Paper:
- How to prepare your organization to support major gifts work;
- The structure you’ll need to be successful;
- What steps to take as you start a program;
- The return on investment you should expect at different points;
- How to balance major gift efforts with other fundraising activities in your organization;
- Metrics to measure success.
To download this paper, click here.
Richard and Jeff